Blockchain News

Core DAO Release Fresh Airdrop Update

Now that mainnet has arrived, CORE miners can anticipate the incoming airdrop shortly with the latest update.

More Details About Incoming Airdrop

Following a successful mainnet launch, Core DAO has updated its community with more information about the incoming airdrop.

The decentralized organization provided details about the airdrop distribution and eligibility in the latest update published on Medium. Core DAO also took to Twitter on January 15 to share the update.

According to the publication, users of Core network will be airdropped 525,600,000 CORE tokens, representing 25.029% of the total supply of CORE. Further, qualified users with mined in-app rewards on the Satoshi App are eligible for the airdrop.

The airdrop will be vested. Only 25% of the available CORE tokens will be airdropped at the start of the airdrop. The remaining 75% will be unlocked monthly over two years. Additionally, the protocol disclosed that users cannot interact with locked tokens.

“Supporting network functions such as sending, receiving, or interacting with smart contracts for activities like staking will not be available with locked CORE tokens,” the blog read.

Moving forward, qualified users of the Satoshi App will receive instructions on how to receive the CORE airdrop within the application. Read the Core DAO publication to learn more.

What is Core DAO:

Core DAO is the official decentralized organization developing the Satoshi Plus ecosystem. It represents an opportunity for miners to access new revenue streams by contributing hash power to the chain. Inspired by the principles of both blockchains, Core displays a deep appreciation for the history of the crypto ecosystem paired with an even greater excitement for Core’s role in its future.

Where to find Core DAO:

Website | Docs | Twitter | Discord

Related News