BNB

Binance Unveils Fusionist (ACE) as 40th Launchpool Project

by BSC News

December 11, 2023

chain

The Launchpool initiative offers users a chance to farm ACE tokens over a 5-day period, commencing on Dec. 13.

Binance announced Fusionist (ACE) as the 40th project to join its esteemed Launchpool. In just five months, Fusionist has grown to 800,000 members, has launched three new NFT series, and is currently in Beta testing on Steam.

A Brief Look Into Tokenomics 

Binance's official statement reveals key details about ACE's tokenomics. The total token supply is capped at 147 million ACE, with an initial circulating supply of 21,969,520 ACE—equivalent to approximately 14.95% of the total token pool. 

As part of the Launchpool program, an additional 10,290,000 ACE will be reserved for rewards, constituting 7% of ACE's overall supply.

ACE tokens will be available for farming during a 5-day period starting December 13th at 00:00 (UTC) and ending December 17th at 23:59 (UTC). Interested parties can stake their BNB or FDUSD tokens in dedicated pools to participate in this unique opportunity.

Users staking BNB will share 80% of the dedicated Launchpool token rewards, totaling 8,232,000 ACE. Alternatively, those staking FDUSD will receive the remaining 20%, amounting to 2,058,000 ACE. Notably, each participant is subject to an hourly hard cap of 6,860 ACE in the BNB pool and 1,715 ACE in the FDUSD pool.

Launchpool Success and Milestones

Having launched 15 successful crypto projects since its inception in September 2020, the Binance Launchpool looks to facilitate quality projects and distribute tokens to a wider audience. The platform boasts an impressive $4.64 billion in total value locked (TVL) and has distributed $529 million in tokens to 408,783 crypto holders.

For the recent project, Binance has set the official listing date for ACE on December 18th at 6:00 (UTC). Traders and investors can access ACE through various trading pairs, including ACE/USDT, ACE/BTC, ACE/BNB, ACE/TRY, and ACE/FDUSD.

To ensure fairness and transparency, Binance will take random snapshots of users' balances, and pool totals multiple times per hour. This data will be used to calculate average balances and user rewards, which will be updated on an hourly basis. Additionally, Binance pledges to maintain real-time updates for each pool's total balance and annual percentage yield (APY).

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article do not necessarily represent the views of BSCNews. The information provided in this article is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. BSCNews assumes no responsibility for any investment decisions made based on the information provided in this article

Related News