FLAG Network - a Decentralized Blockchain Network For the World
The FLAG project seeks to be a hub for NFT, GameFi, Metaverse, and Web3 applications.
What is FLAG Network?
FLAG Network is an open-source project built and developed by teams of decentralized collaborators across the world.
As a protocol and a framework, FLAG Network is developed for building and connecting blockchain networks that are compatible with Ethereum. It also assembles scalable solutions on Ethereum that support a multi-chain Ethereum ecosystem.
FLAG Network was born to solve the difficulties that come with Blockchain, such as high gas costs or slow speed, without weakening the security of transactions. This is a multi-chain system that is quite similar to others such as Polkadot, Avalanche, Cosmos, and other projects. The project possesses at least three main outstanding advantages, according to their whitepaper:
- FLAG Network makes it possible for you to take full advantage of Ethereum's network effects
- FLAG Network essentially provides a more secure environment
- FLAG Network brings a more open and powerful world to its participants
Things to Overcome
- Low throughput provided
- Poor UX (gas fees, PoW final degree delayed)
- Non-sovereign (shared throughput leading to the risk of congestion, non-customizable technology stack, dependency on governance)
There are many projects that are examining Ethereum-compatible blockchains as a way to alleviate those defects while still making the most of Ethereum's growing ecosystem. However, there are still significant challenges for developers as there is neither a specialized framework for building such blockchains nor a protocol to link them together. That is also the main reason why the ecosystem is fragmented.
Current Partners of the FLAG Network
- Currently, the Flag Network is financed from private funds via the first round of private funding and has raised $2.5 million. Notable contributing funds are MVA Capital, H Holding, O Venture, and FF Orical
- Flag Network has made strategic media partnerships in the cryptocurrency and Non-Fungible Token (NFT) markets with millions of fans around the world, including Ramiro Nayar (380k followers), Bruno Sainz Micheli (340k followers), and Naza (2.5M followers).
- Flag Network is currently available on CoinPayU as a partner with hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of advertising packages to promote their project to the community.
How to Access FLAG Network?
FLAG Network is a decentralized blockchain network developed with the aim of creating a favorable environment for NFT, GameFi, Metaverse, Web3 projects to build and reach users around the world. FLAG Network is now built on top of the Binance Smart Chain network and will implement its mainnet in Q3 2022. You can join FLAG Network via the following methods:
For more information about FLAG Network, visit the following links:
This is a paid press release, BSC.News does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, or other materials on this page. The project team has purchased this advertisement article for $1500. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. BSC.News is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services mentioned in the press release.
This is a paid press release, BSC.News does not endorse and is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products, or other materials on this page. The project team has purchased this advertisement article for $2500. Readers should do their own research before taking any actions related to the company. BSC.News is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services mentioned in the press release.
- Bitcoin CashLT£432.469£15.46+2.84%
- Dodge CoinLT£201.12£15.46+2.84%